Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- £ 38760.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 12 Nov 2020
- 12 Dec 2020
£38,760.00K Per Annum
Monday – Friday 37.5 Hours per week
Minerva Nursing are looking to recruit registered Physiotherapist to conducts health and disability assessments on behalf of Department for Work and Pensions (DWP).
Assessments are conducted in the main areas of Employment and Support Allowance, our practitioner group includes nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, and doctors.
Our Physiotherapist will undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits, Disability Living Allowance, Veterans UK, and Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit.
• To undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide a report to the DWP. File-work involves reviewing medical evidence
• in a written or electronic format to determine the suitability of a face-to-face assessment. Such assessments focus on how a disability affects a customer’s day to day life in performing work related activities. These assessments may be recorded.
• To use IT software programmes to support clinical decision making when undertaking file-work and examinations.
• To provide comprehensive reports to enable Decision Makers at DWP to make informed decisions regarding benefit claims.
• Full registration with the relevant professional body (NMC/HCPC/GMC)
• 2 years good broad-based clinical experience gained in a clinical setting
• You must be an Adult Nurses, Physiotherapists or Doctor to apply
• Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills.
• A positive, empathetic, and professional manner
• Strong computer and IT skills.
• The ability to work autonomously, and as part of an in targeted team
• Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach to learning and your professional development
What we offer you:
• Flexible working from home
• Continuous Professional Development
• Accredited Functional Assessor
• Support with Revalidation
• Private Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Healthcare Cash Plan
• Fantastic referral scheme
• No weekend work or On-calls
• Excellent work life balance
• 25 Days Annual Leave including Public Holidays
• Company sick pay – discretionary
Or apply now
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Leicester, Leicestershire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentCoventry, West Midlands, England
Senior Physiotherapist - Private Surgical Hospital Coventry, West Midlands £35,000 Per Annum &nb...