DIRECTOR OF CLINICAL SERVICES
Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 44638.36 - 44638.36 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 10 Nov 2020
- 10 Dec 2020
Are you interested in a role working for the Priory Group at Priory Hospital Lincolnshire?
Priory Hospital Lincolnshire is a 28 bed low secure service with two wards, situated in the Gainsborough area of the Lincolnshire county. We cater for male only patients detained under the Mental Health Act who suffer from mental illness and related illness such as PD etc.
We are looking for an experience Nurse manager or Health professional to take on the highly exciting role of Director of Clinical Services within our hospital.
The role will provide significant line management responsibility for our outstanding teams, who in turn deliver exceptional clinical work within our services.
Established clinical and management experience is required, including coaching outstanding performance, effective supervision of line managers, succession planning, and managing any areas of underperformance. This role would suit a ward manager or clinical manager wanting to progress or an experienced Director of Clinical Services wanting a fresh opportunity.
The successful candidate will have finely tuned decision-making skills, delivering excellent results in a highly time sensitive environment as well as:
- Effective organisational capability, with skill at managing tight deadlines are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with large teams of Managers.
- Enthusiastic and motivated with a strong "can do" attitude that replicates your own desire to succeed.
- A role model to other staff and patients- providing advice and support to promote good practice.
- Ensuring good, strong and effective governance, and acting as a clinical lead and strong deputy for the Hospital Director in their absence. You must be competent in supporting the Hospital Director in planning for internal and external inspections, whilst keeping the Hospital safe at all times.
- Competent in relationship building, and able to develop strong interpersonal relationships with key referrers and stakeholders.
- Ability to encourage team members to expand, develop their own competencies and effective succession planning.
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
This job was posted to - Other health care in Gainsborough, Lincolnshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37000.0 - 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Endoscopy Practitioner - Private Surgical Hospital Birmingham, West Midlands Up to £37,890 per annum Full Time Contract &nbs...
£ 45000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentEastbourne, East Sussex, England
Named Nurse Adult Safeguarding - Eastbourne - £45 to £50,000pa Plus Package Job PurposeTo provide an operational support to the Hea...
£ 115000.0 Per yearFull time...PermanentRickmansworth, Hertfordshire, England
Consultant Anaesthetic Role for a Private Hospital Starting at £ [... Click Apply...] + Benefits and Relocation Help &...
£ 30000.0 - 37000.0 Per yearFull time...PermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Fertility Nurse - Private Online Clinic - Work from Home Manchester, Greate...