HR Administrator - Data Entry
Wirral, Merseyside, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
Spire Wirral Hospital have an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Administrator to join our team on a Full-Time basis for an initial Fixed-Term period of 3 Months. This is a real opportunity to develop a career within the Healthcare sector.
You will be part of an essential business support function providing an accurate and efficient Administration support service to our teams, whilst ensuring the smooth running of the department and a high level of customer care.
We practice some of the most advanced treatments with the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening, rehabilitation and cutting-edge surgical procedures across a variety of specialist treatments which are all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
- To be multi skilled in the use of in-house computer applications providing flexibility within the role and possess the ability to investigate and resolve enquiries
- To deal with enquiries from staff in a courteous, timely and efficient manner. This may be by face to face or telephone.
- To practice and maintain a high standard of confidentiality at all times and exercise absolute discretion in the use of all patient/consultant and staff information.
Who we're looking for
- We are looking for someone who has Hospital Administration experience, with ability to cope with a busy environment.
- Someone who is able to manage their time effectively, who works on their own initiative and has great attention to detail.
- If you are proactive, are a good team player and have a great eye for detail then this is the role for you!
- We welcome applications from those with strong MS Office and Oracle experience
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
We commit to our employee's well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue. From 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland, Spire Healthcare provides diagnostics, inpatient, day case and outpatient care.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people
This job was posted to Health care administration in Wirral, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0.0 - 0.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
Private Patient Advisor - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract Maternity cover January/February 2021 | 22.5hrs per week | Monday Wednesday a...
£ 26365.0 - 28988.0 Per yearFull timePermanentSouthwark, London, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...