Critical Care Pharmacist
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
Senior Pharmacist | Pharmacy/Critical Care | Equivalent Band 8a depending on experience | Leeds | Fantastic team, opportunity to progress and flexible hours - Working Monday-Friday and occasional Saturdays.
Spire Leeds are looking for an Experienced Senior Pharmacist with a background in Critical Care. This is an important role because you will help set up our Critical Care Department and work towards achieving a Level 3 Critical Care Unit.
Spire Leeds Hospital, located in Roundhay, Leeds, has been treating patients for almost 30 years. We are the region's largest private hospital in terms of the range of services we offer and the number of consultants we work with. Spire Leeds have been rated 'Good' in their recent CQC inspection.
Duties and responsibilities
- The provision of an exemplary pharmacy service, in accordance with current legislation, clinical requirements and accepted professional and ethical standards
- The provision of advice and support to consultants, other clinicians and patients whilst ensuring the safe, appropriate and cost-effective use of medicines.
- To advise on the safe management of medicines to the hospital and it's departments, whilst staying compliant with current legislation and professional standards
- Promoting a patient focused multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of an efficient, high quality healthcare service.
Who we're looking for
- Be GPHC registered - your registration should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years, post-graduation experience in a hospital environment at ward level
- Clinical diploma desirable
- Communication/organised/role model/showcase excellent patient care etc.
- Critical Care experience mandatory
- Previous experience with Pre-assessment desirable.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Grace Little ApplyApply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
This job was posted to Pharmacist in Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 20.0 - 25.0 Per hourFull timeContractLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Hunter AHP Resourcing have an exciting and lucrative opportunity for a pharmacist with dispensary experience to join a highly reput...