Anaesthetic Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Camden, London, Greater London, England
- £ 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £35,000 + Pension + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) + Healthcare + more!
Anaesthetic Practitioners that we speak to are passionate about their field and take their careers seriously – they want to develop their clinical skills, be supported to achieve their career goals, and offer the best possible care to patients. If this paragraph resonates with you, keep reading…
This leading private hospital meets these desires in abundance! They empower and develop their theatre teams and as such you can expect to become an expert within your field! You will have access to ALS and ILS Courses as well as continuous investment in other clinical qualifications – there is ample opportunity to progress!
3 great things about this hospital:
• This well-established hospital has c40 beds, 4 theatres (2 with laminar flow), an extended recovery unit and a JAG accredited Endoscopy unit coupled with a Good CQC rating!
• With a reputation for providing 5* patient care, they offer some of the most advanced treatments available and regularly invest in their facilities to upgrade their services.
• Work with a passionate and supportive theatre team who love what they do and often go above and beyond for their patients. They know how to celebrate success and regularly reward their employees for their hard work!
The Director of Clinical Services stated; “It’s a fantastic time to be joining the business, we are a close-knit team and the hospital has a real family friendly feel.”
What you will do as an Anaesthetic Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
• You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
• As an integral part of the team you will play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior practitioners, consultants, and surgeons.
• You must be NMC or HCPC registered with a positive approach and genuine desire to expand your skills. You must have proven experience within Anaesthetics.
To apply, click the below box, or to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting reference 2231.