Theatre Team Leader - Anaesthetics (RGN/ODP)
Camden, London, Greater London, England
- £ 44000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 9 Nov 2020
- 9 Dec 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £44,000 + 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Private Healthcare + Training and Development + Much More!
In a recent survey to operating theatre professionals we asked, ‘what does a good theatre leader look like to you?’ We received some consistent language ‘patient first’, ‘listening’, ‘inspiring’, ‘encouraging’, ‘recognising’, ‘rewarding’, ‘investing’ and ‘trusting’. If these words resonate with your beliefs and you feel you’ve got what it takes to work alongside a Theatre Manager that encapsulates and drive these behaviours, then keep reading...
Maybe you want to work with a Senior Management team who are driven to make things happen and get results! Perhaps you aspire to progress beyond this role and want to work with a Theatre Manager that can train, develop, and nurture your skills.
3 great things about this hospital:
• This well-established hospital has c40 beds, 4 theatres (2 with laminar flow), an extended recovery unit and a JAG accredited endoscopy suite – all coupled with a Good CQC rating.
• With a reputation for providing 5* patient care, they offer some of the most advanced treatments available and regularly invest in their facilities to upgrade their services.
• A supportive employer who believe in investing in their employees and nurturing talent – several managers and team leaders have taken advantage of their leadership training and been supported through post graduate study.
The Hospital Director stated, “We are passionate and busy team going through an exciting period of development. There is ample opportunity to expand our theatre services and we can offer dedicated leadership training for the right individual.”
What you will do as a Theatre Team Leader – Anaesthetics (RGN/ODP):
• Provide visible clinical, professional, and managerial leadership to the Anaesthetics team, promoting a positive approach and cohesive teamwork.
• Working closely with the Theatre Manager you will support the growth of the Anaesthetics Service within the hospital.
• You must have demonstrable Anaesthetics experience and you will be either HCPC / NMC registered. You will be responsible for the preparation of operating theatres & suites, ensuring all necessary and emergency equipment is available and in working order.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Eleanor Cartledge at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to ODP in Camden, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 29888.0 - 36738.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
IMPORTANT Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you If you delete the job from any of your acc...
£ 29883.0 - 36738.0 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
We expect all our staff to share the values that are important to the trust – being excellent, kind, responsible and respectful – a...