Physiotherapist - MSK
Wrexham, Wrexham (Wrecsam), Wales
- £ 27.0 - 27.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Nov 2020
- 7 Dec 2020
Physiotherapist - MSK - Wrexham - £27 per hour
An experienced Band 6 Physiotherapist is required to join our clients MSK Team in Wrexham, North Wales on a long-term contract. Previous NHS experience is essential for this MSK role.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a busy and highly supportive team.
The benefits of this Physiotherapist role:
- £27 per hour
- Long contract
- Flexible working considered
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Physiotherapist or Occupational Therapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as a Physiotherapist:
- Alongside senior support, you will provide clinical expertise in the prioritisation and treatment of patients within the scope of the conditions referred to the integrated care service.
- Provide a high quality, efficient therapy service to patients with a wide range of physical and medical conditions.
- Provide supervision to the rehabilitation team and teaching to the intermediate care team
As a Physiotherapist you must have/be:
- A HCPC registration
- Post qualified experience in a similar role
- Eligibility to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email Apply