Speech and Language Therapist - Band 6
Ormskirk, Lancashire, England
- £ 31365.0 - 37890.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 4 Dec 2020
Speech and Language Therapist - Band 6 - Private Hospital - Ormskirk - £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
6-month fixed term
We are currently looking for a band 6 Speech and Language Therapist to join an established private hospital in Ormskirk.
This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly skilled and motivated multi-disciplinary team who ensure inter-professional patient care for patients with communication and other disorders.
The benefits of this Speech and Language Therapist role:
- £31,365 - £37,890 per annum
- Relevant training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Career development
- Generous pension scheme
Job purpose as a Speech and Language Therapist:
- To provide specialist Speech and Language Therapy assessment, differential diagnosis, and treatment for patients with communication, and associated disorders.
- To provide specialist education, training and advice to patients, carers, SLT colleagues, other health care professionals, students, and voluntary organisations.
- To demonstrate specialist skills in dealing with complex cases, cultural and linguistic differences, and to generate appropriate strategies for caseload management, in the acute population.
- To work as part of a multidisciplinary team to ensure inter-professional patient care for patients with communication and other disorders.
- To be involved in undertaking audit and contributing to research in provision of treatment, to patients with communication and other disorders.
Requirements of this Speech & Language Therapist role include:
- You will hold a degree in Speech & Language Therapy
- Be a registered member of the RCSLT and HCPC
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email Apply
This job was posted to Speech therapy in Ormskirk, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 31365.0 - 37890.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
Please note, if we experience a high level of interest in this role the vacancy may be closed prior to the advertised closing date,...
£ 40000.0 - 44500.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Job - Senior Specialist Speech and Language TherapistLocation - LondonContract Type - Permanent, full time hours 37.5hrs. We are al...
£ 32000.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timeTemporaryLondon, Greater London, England
Athona's Health division are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Speech and Language Therapist in London and Kent.The post holder wil...