Chatham, Kent, England
- £ 0.0 - 0.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
- Providing highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Ensure that Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
Who we're looking for
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and be registered with the HCPC . We will consider applications from both experienced and newly qualified candidates.
- You will need to possess strong communication skills and have a good standard of IT.
- Previous experience within private healthcare is desirable but not essential.
- Have good communication skills
Working Hours: As and when required
Contract Type: Bank Contract
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Debbie Lawrence on Apply.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Nuclear Medicine Technologist role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety o...