Health Care Assistant, Leicester
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- £ 11.75 - 18.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Nov 2020
- 3 Dec 2020
Role: Health Care Assistant.
Salary: £11.75 - £18 per hour (Including Holiday Pay).
Hours: Locum Work; Flexible Hours Available.
Would you like to boost your earnings, develop your skills and be in charge of your own rota?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for Health Care Assistants to work on a locum basis, lending a helping hand to GP surgeries in Leicester. Locum work is a great way for you to get involved locally; your skills and experience will be valued as you help to improve patient care working with other clinical teams.
You will need to have experience of working as a Health Care Assistant in a GP Surgery, and qualified to preform Phlebotomy, Warfarin Clinics, Immunisations, and Dressings etc.
Chase Medical is a specialist Primary Care agency which provides flexible locum work nationwide, to Health Care Assistants, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners. We are really proud of the staff we have on our bank and in return for their hard work and dedication, we offer:
- No minimum number of shifts policy; work as much or as little as you would like.
- The ability to book shifts in advance, or take a shift for the coming week.
- Competitive pay rates; £11.75 - £18 Per Hour (Including Holiday Pay).
- Increased CPD opportunities.
- Clinics tailored to your skill set.
- A quick, easy application and efficient agency service.
As part of our requirement process you will be required to either complete an enhanced DBS check, or to already hold a valid enhanced DBS dated within 12 months, or registered on the update service.
Alternatively, do you have any friends/colleagues that might be interested in picking up local shifts? We offer up to £500 for every successful referral you make (plus a quick tip - there's no limit to the amount of referrals you make).
Ref: HC Leicester HCA