Stirling, Stirling, Scotland
- £ 30940.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Nov 2020
- 5 Dec 2020
Up to £30,940 p/a | 35 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
A leading Stirling hospital currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• 35 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
• An excellent annual salary of up to £30,940 depending on experience
• A private pension, enhanced maternity/paternity pay and a generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Private medical cover and occupational health support, with staff health checks
• Discounts for retail and leisure, including gym membership
• Ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Diagnostic Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service, working in general radiography and theatres and utilising state of the art equipment and technologies
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
• Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix, including in general, ward and theatre radiography, CT and MRI scanning
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Radiography in Stirling, Stirling, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 15.0 - 22.0 Per hourFull timeContractPerth, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for an Occupational Therapist to carry out a Community Mental Health Elderly role. My cli...
£ 30.0 - 35.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryDundee, Dundee City, Scotland
Athona's Health division are currently recruiting for a Band 7 Speech and Language Therapist in Scotland.The post holder will be wo...