Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 11.75 - 18.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 4 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
Healthcare Assistant, Sheffield
Are you a Healthcare Assistant working in Primary Care in Sheffield? Chase Medical wants to hear from you.
Chase Medical's Healthcare Assistant pay rates are £11.75 to £18 per hour, including holiday pay. Our shifts are flexible, with no minimum number of shifts you need to work, allowing you to work as and when you want.
It is essential for this role that applicants are experienced Primary Care Healthcare assistants, with at least 6 months experience in the last 2 years, within Primary Care settings.
Applicants will be able to carry out the following skills:
- Blood pressure taking
- NHS patient checks
- Health and weight checks
- Immunisations (eg B12)
- Working to PSDs
Without specific experience within Primary Care, applicants cannot be considered for this role.
Locum work with Chase Medical is a great way to benefit your long-term career, as it offers wonderful continued professional development opportunities, allows you to nurture your skillset and can be a great way to help build your professional network.
- Chase Medical is the leading specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, helping find Healthcare Assistants, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners locum opportunities.
- We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care settings in the UK, with many choosing to work exclusively with us for their staffing needs.
- We are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and provide a friendly and responsive service to both clinicians and centres.
- Once you've registered with Chase Medical, you'll have a dedicated recruitment working to find you locum work that suits you.
Are you looking for a new Permanent role instead? Call Applyto chat to one of our recruitment experts about what you're looking for, and we'll get to work finding you a new job you'll love!
Our registration chats are quick and easy, usually taking just 20 minutes. During the registration chat, we'll talk through your skills and experiences as a healthcare assistant, and what you're looking for in terms of work. Joining Chase Medical is quick, easy and free- Once registered, you'll be set up on our Chase Medical App - where you can browse and pick up local shifts.
If you know someone who may be interested in any of our Primary Care or locum opportunities within Primary care, let us know- you can earn up to £500 for successfully recommending a friend.