Senior Occupational Therapist - Mental Health Rehab
Walton on the Hill, Tadworth, Surrey, England
- £ 35000.0 - 38000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Nov 2020
- 2 Dec 2020
With at least 2 years of experience, You will lead, support and supervise the occupational health team and will be responsible for monitoring budgets and resource purchases.
With a strong emphasis on teamwork, you'll receive support from a regional network of healthcare professionals and enjoy access to a variety of training courses to support you reach your career goals.
- Manages and coordinates the implementation of individual treatment plans
- Receives and responds promptly to referrals.
- Maintains and develops close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues.
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Holds a BSc (Hons) in Occupational Therapy together with full BAOT membership and HPC registration.
- The role holder will require at least 2 years of clinical experience including some experience of working within a secure setting.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £35,000 - £38,000
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
For more information or to apply for the role please call Amy Parker on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
Are you #readytowork #covid-19 #coronavirus
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Walton on the Hill, Tadworth, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.0 - 43000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBromley, London, Greater London, England
Senior Occupational Therapist - Adults Complex Care -Bromley - Up to £43,000 per annumWorking hours: full timeA highly experienced ...
£ 25.0 - 45.0 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Occupational Therapist role that's right for you here, our Job Board is updated daily with a variety of new...