Barnstaple, Devon, England
- £ 9.66 - 10.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Oct 2020
- 26 Apr 2021
Howard Finley Care are recruiting for new Support Workers to work within our clients residential home in Barnstable.
Support worker vacancy details:
- £9.66- £10 per hour
- Full time hours for 36 - 48 hours/week.
- Days and nights shifts available
Support Worker main duties:
- Assessing the practical and emotional needs of a client and drawing up a care plan
- Providing emotional support by talking to clients and listening to their problems and concerns
- Assisting with domestic tasks.
- Helping clients to budgets
If you are interested in this Support Worker job please get in touch as there is limited slots.
Please contact me on Applyto discuss this position in further detail.
Howard Finley Care
Howard Finley acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. As part of our recruitment process, we will retain your CV for a period of one year to enable us to consider you for future roles. After this period your CV will be deleted.Call + Applycrvdbrcktso Kayley Hill)
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in Barnstaple, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 19737.0 - 21142.0 Per yearFull timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
We strive to live by our WeCare values and are committed to promoting inclusion, where every staff member has a sense of belonging....