Occupational Health Nurse, North Cork
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Oct 2020
- 15 Apr 2021
Immediate requirement for Occupational Health Nurse for premier global food manufacturer in North Cork.
This a specified purpose maternity leave cover commencing in January 2021 providing support to the existing team in these challenging times.
The Primary responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Fitness to work assessments
- Pre-employment assessments
- Active case management
- Health/wellness education
- Medical surveillance programmes
- Workplace assessments
- Vaccination programmes
- Provide training programmes
- Managing Work Related incidents/ accidents
- Return to Work/Absenteeism Management
- Maintain Medical information and records
To be considered eligible, you should:
- A recognised qualification in Occupational Health
- 3 to 5 years work experience preferably in a Manufacturing/Retail environment.
- Competency in Audiometry, Spirometry, Vision screening and VDU ergonomics.
- Excellent communication skills with strong interpersonal, empathy and listening skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working people relationships.
- Possess high level of confidentiality and discretion.
- Eligibility to work in Ireland
Please contact me for further details: