Wirral, Merseyside, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 18 Oct 2020
- 16 Nov 2020
Our immaculate hospital has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. We practice some of the most advanced treatments on the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology. This means we can offer everything from screening and rehabilitation through to leading-edge surgical procedures in specialist fields like neurology, orthopaedic and cosmetic surgery -all delivered through our expert and caring clinical teams.
At Spire Murrayfield Wirral, we take pride in providing excellent private hospital care to our patients across Merseyside and beyond.
Duties and responsibilities
- To perform routine and complex MRI examinations including peripheral angiography, enterography and multi-parametric prostate imaging.
- To ensure MRI Safety.
- To perform a comprehensive range of radiographic procedures, without supervision, both within the department and externally e.g. theatre, wards etc.
- Be a key member of the team supporting effective communication, and to develop and implement project data collection systems to provide accurate and timely data.
- To participate in the Department on call rota.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Ensure that Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
- On Call from home
We're looking for
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and be registered with the HCPC . We will consider applications from experienced qualified candidates only.
- You will need to possess strong communication skills and have a good standard of IT.
- Previous experience within private healthcare is desirable but not essential.
- Have good communication skills.
- At least two years' experience working in MRI is essential.
We offer employed colleagues a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Free parking
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Usman Masood on Apply or Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
This job was posted to Radiography in Wirral, Merseyside, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Senior Nurse / RGN - Private Hospital - Imaging / Radiography £32,000 per an...