Blackpool, Lancashire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 17 Oct 2020
- 15 Nov 2020
Spire Fylde Coast have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, dynamic Physiotherapy Manager to lead and continually develop our Physiotherapy department. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Lead Physio to put their stamp on the department, develop their skills and progress their career.
Spire Fylde Coast Hospital is based in the seaside town of Blackpool. We have 3 operating theatres undertaking a wide range of procedures in Orthopedics, ENT, Spines, Ophthalmic, Urology, Vascular, Gynecology, Endoscopy, Bariatrics, Plastics and General Surgery.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the day to day running of the physiotherapy team to ensure effective staffing levels in order to provide high quality patient care whilst meeting the needs of the business.
- To provide highly skilled and specialised assessment, diagnosis and treatment for patients within the out-patient service.
- Take a lead in physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patient caseload.
- Provide education and teaching
- To ensure the team delivers effective physiotherapy by providing appropriate clinical leadership and educational and development expertise.
Who we're looking for:
- Be HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Experience in MSK and Orthopaedic ideally within a hospital setting
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and managerial skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics and across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Usman Masood at Apply or call Apply.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Closing date: In order to streamline our recruitment process, we reserve the right to expire vacancies prior to the advertised closing date once we have received a sufficient number of applications
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Blackpool, Lancashire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
We strive to live by our WeCare values and are committed to promoting inclusion, where every staff member has a sense of belonging....