Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
- £ 21.0 - 24.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist to carry out a Mental Health role. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is ongoing.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous mental health & dementia experience. This position will be working from home but will be required to carry out any crisis visits in the High Wycombe area.
Details of the Mental Health band 6 role are:
* Band 6
* Start ASAP
* Dementia experience
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Megan Rodgers at Hunter AHP today on Applyto find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration.
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Mental Health with Dementia experience Occupational Therapist High Wycombe:
This is a role for a Band 6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist looking for work in High Wycombe and would be advantageous if they had experience in dementia.
Reference Number: VAC-17556
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Occupational Therapist role that's right for you here, our Job Board is updated daily with a variety of new...