Newark, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 95000.0 - 105000.0 Per year
- Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 14 Apr 2021
Salaried GP, Newark
3-6 sessions per week, Permanent opportunity
We're excited to be recruiting for a GP to join one of our wonderful Health Centres near Newark.
The centre is offering professional satisfaction, excellent working conditions, a wonderful patient community and £10,000 per session to the right candidate.
What's on offer?
- Purpose built centre
- Support in skills enhancing and developing specialist interests
- Multi-disciplinary team with some of the most skilled clinicians in the region
- Flexible working
- GOOD CQC
- Excellent Location - good schools, great transport links.
You must be looking for an interesting job, with a lovely centre and have a long-term career in mind.
Informal visits and telephone enquiries are welcome.
To get in touch, call Rebecca Burnham-Wake on 0114 275 7421. Or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chase Medical is a specialist bank of GPs, securing permanent roles for clinicians within primary care across the UK.
Job Reference: RW-GP-NEW
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 82096.0 - 110683.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...
£ 51198.0 Per yearFull timeBankOrpington, Greater London, England
IMPORTANT Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you If you delete the job from any of your acc...