Specialist MRI/CT Radiographer
Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Oct 2020
- 14 Nov 2020
Spire Little Aston is looking for a dynamic and experienced Radiographer to join their team. In this role you will be expected to provide quality care and imaging to a varied patient caseload. Spire Little Aston is one of the only private hospitals in the region that provide cardiac imaging so this is a great opportunity to gain some experience in this field.
Spire Little Aston Hospital is a leading private hospital in the Midlands, offering comprehensive hospital care to patients from Birmingham and the surrounding areas of the West Midlands and Staffordshire. The hospital has an exceptional reputation within a variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Sports & Exercise Medicine, Cosmetics, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, General Surgery & Physiotherapy.
Duties and responsibilities:
- You will be joining this high performing team of experienced radiographers
- Delivering quality MRI and CT scans to a varied patient caseload including Cardiac, Gynaecology and MSK
- Providing excellent one to one interaction with patients
Who we're looking for:
- You must hold a valid HCPC registration
- Have previous experience in delivering both CT and MRI
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Rebecca O'Neill on Rebecca.o' Apply or Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Radiography in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Senior Nurse / RGN - Private Hospital - Imaging / Radiography £32,000 per an...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Nuclear Medicine Technologist role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety o...