Runcorn, Cheshire, England
- £ 32000.0 - 34000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Are you an experienced caregiver? We are looking for Nurses, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists or Paramedics who are looking for a brand new challenge with countless career progression opportunities?
Are you looking for a better work-life balance? Are you looking for better benefits in your next career move? If so, this role is definitely for you!
As a PIP Disability Assessor, you will be responsible for carrying out full holistic, face-to-face assessments with individuals who have a varied range of physical and/or mental health disabilities. These individuals are seeking to receive the PIP benefit scheme.
Part of your role as a Disability Assessor will be to use your clinical experience by looking into various different activities of daily living and doing a physical assessment if necessary, to understand the severity of their conditions and what their limitations are. In addition, you will gather your findings into a comprehensive and concise report and interpret medical evidence to support the decision-making process.
This role is ideal for those who are passionate about delivering high-quality care, yet are ready for a brand new challenge in a more non-clinical setting.
- 32K training salary increasing to 34k.
- Internal progression to Clinical Support starting at £35K or Clinical Support Lead £40k plus car allowance and mobile phone.
- Monday to Friday - 9 am - 5pm
- RGN, RMN, RLD, Paramedic, Physio, Occupational Therapists.
- 2 years post reg clinical experience
- Full registration with NMC/HCPC with no restrictions on Pin.
* You do not need experience as a Disability Assessor previously as a fully paid training scheme is provided if you are successful.
- Face-to-face assessments, compiling detailed medical reports
- Working with people who have a diverse range of health conditions, including physical, sensory, mental health and cognitive issues
- Working within a non-clinical environment and also carrying out consultations at claimants' homes where needed
- Ability to work autonomously and I.T competency would be beneficial
- Standard pension
- Flexible working
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays).
You'll benefit from comprehensive, full-time training and a full salary from the start, and ongoing CPD support is provided, as is re-validation and renewal of professional body registration.
Flexible, part-time Working opportunities are available after the full-time training is complete (minimum requirement of 20 hours per week).
If you are interested in discovering more about this Disability Assessor role, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapy in Runcorn, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.0 - 57000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Regional Clinical Lead - SEMH Schools/Fostering - North West Manchester Salary: £40,000 - £57,000 DOE &n...