Registered ODP - South West London
London, Greater London, England
- £ 28.0 - 34.0 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Oct 2020
- 30 Nov 2020
Seeking a registered ODP to work either anaesthetics or recovery (scrub if trained) within various hospitals in the South West London area.
The role can consist of as many shifts as you'd like, but we are ideally seeking someone with full-time availability to assist our client's hospitals. You will receive a competitive rate as well as receive access to our referral scheme and loyalty schemes which can see you unlock huge earnings!
Within our clients sites we expect you to:
- Assist with the anaesthesia/scrub/recovery of a patient receiving treatment from our client whilst maintaining the best professional practice possible.
- Assist with general theatre tasks/duties that are scheduled to be completed that day.
- Go above & beyond in terms of patient care - treat the patient how you'd want a family member to be treated.
- Support the patient and close family.
While working for AppLocum you can expect to receive regular placements in to first class private sites throughout the area. We work regularly within the GRI network to provide to Ramsay Health, Spire Healthcare, BMI, Nuffield Health and more! We OFFER SOME OF "THE BEST RATES" **as quoted by our candidates**.
You can expect to receive a minimum of £28 per hour for ODP work with our agency. You will receive an additional bonus for self-booking shifts, as well as the potential to earn £200 for referring someone and even more for continually working with us!
Ref: SD-BM: 2