Speciality Doctor- Eating Disorders
Greater London, England
- £ 60000.0 - 90000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 12 Nov 2020
Are you an outstanding Speciality or Associate Specialist Doctor looking for your next role in psychiatry with a competitive salary?
We have an opportunity for a full-time Speciality Doctor who will be fully supported by a Consultant Psychiatrist and first-class multidisciplinary team.
Cygnet Health Care have been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. They have built a reputation for delivering pioneering services and outstanding outcomes.
· Provide high quality treatment under the direction of a Consultant Psychiatrist
· Assess referrals & undertake mental state examinations of service users
· Participate in weekly ward rounds & attend multidisciplinary meetings
· Attend Care Programme Approach & Section 117 meetings & mental health review tribunals
· Provide up-to-date clinical information at all meetings
· Ensure that medical decisions are implemented as planned
· Audit medical services & ensure compliance with GMC & other professional guidelines
· Uphold policies & procedures and contribute to service governance & development
· Participate in the on call rota including 1:7 on call and 1 weekend per month.
· Salary up to £90,000 (depending on experience)
· Generous exam & study leave to attend CPD opportunities, conferences etc
· Monthly CPD grand rounds where you ll attend educational meetings & have the opportunity to meet psychiatrists from across the region
· Financial support for further training & personal development
· Tier 2 sponsorship
· Visa and Flights paid for
· Our CESR Programme that will help you develop the skills you need to progress to Consultant level
· Access to the NHS Discount Scheme
· Free meals on duty & cycle to work scheme
· Plus many more benefits
We are looking for someone who is-
· Fully GMC registered & MBBS (or equivalent) qualified
· Experienced within a mental health setting
· Able to work as part of a multidisciplinary team
· Knowledgeable of mental health legislation & codes of practice
· An excellent clinical decision maker, with sound judgement & ability to manage risk
· A first-rate communicator who can interview, assess & treat patients & write clear, comprehensive medical notes
· Committed to continued professional development
· Preferably approved under Section 12 of the Mental Health Act & a member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists, or equivalent
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you may be interested in this role then please apply and send your CV.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
We expect all our staff to share the values that are important to the trust – being excellent, kind, responsible and respectful – a...