Private Enquiry Manager
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 24000.0 - 24000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Oct 2020
- 14 Nov 2020
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve?
We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't exist without their combined energy, expertise and effort. So we invest heavily in training, provide first-class support, promote collaborative teamwork and give everyone on our team the opportunities and resources to achieve their full potential.
The Priory Wellbeing Centre Birmingham is an outpatient clinic set in the heart of Birmingham delivering individual therapy to adults,children and adolescents.
The clinic maintains close links with the Priory Hospital Woodbourne enabling continuity of care if inpatient treatment becomes necessary. The consultant psychiatrists, clinical psychologists and psychotherapists who use the clinic are all highly experienced in their respective fields of healthcare.
A job opportunity has arisen for a Private Enquiry Manager to work 37.5 hrs per week supporting Woodbourne Priory Hospital and the Birmingham Wellbeing Centre (located in the city centre).
The Private Enquiry Manager has a key role in ensuring an excellent customer service experience for those seeking private mental health services at Woodbourne Priory Hospital & the Birmingham Wellbeing Centre by acting as the first point of contact for all private healthcare enquiries at hospital level, driving improvements in customer service and ensuring a smooth private enquiry process in liaison with the Customer Service Centre (CSC).
The role involves:
- Taking ownership for the progression of all private enquiries at the hospital within an agreed timescale, including owning patient communication regarding initial appointment/assessment booking.
- To have oversight of all enquiries and referrals to the hospital, working closely with other colleagues to ensure appointment-booking SLAs are adhered to, maximising process visibility and improving efficiency through improved customer service.
- Close liaison with the Addiction Treatment Programme Team to ensure an efficient process in arranging initial assessments, and achieving onward visibility of subsequent admissions onto the programme.
- To oversee and support the process of requesting GP referrals as required by Consultants for the purposes of risk management prior to assessment bookings.
- Using the Salesforce IT platform to ensure all private enquiries are recorded and tracked, maintaining efficient process flows and admitting/closing enquiries in a timely manner.
- Managing the hospital's private enquiries including by telephone and management of the email inbox, ensuring response SLAs are adhered to and appropriate cover is provided during absence.
- Weekly reporting on enquiry conversion rates, response times, lead times for first appointments and other appropriate metrics as defined by the Hospital and the wider Private Healthcare Regional team.
The successful candidate will be based at the Birmingham Wellbeing Centre. They will be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience of working in a private healthcare environment, with a strong understanding of the customer journey in private mental health, including referral and appointment booking channels.
- Knowledge of effective approaches to dealing with highly emotive patient enquiries and dealing with challenging situations related to accessing mental health treatments and proven knowledge of effective enquiry handling processes.
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.
This job was posted to - Other health care in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 27000.0 - 31000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Registered Nurse - Rehabilitation - Brand New Private Hospital Birmingham, West Midlands Salary - Up to £31,000 Per A...
£ 28000.0 - 30000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentDroitwich, Worcestershire, England
Staff Nurse - Pre Assessment - Private Surgical Hospital Droitwich Spa, Worcestershire Up to £30,000 per annum...
£ 28000.0 - 33000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentWorcester, Worcestershire, England
Theatre Practitioner - Cosmetic Hospital - RGN / ODP Bromsgrove - Worcestershire Salary -...
£ 18.0 Per hourFull timePermanentCannock, Staffordshire, England
Dementia Lead Nurse | Elderly Nursing Home | Supernumerary Salary: £18 ph Location: Canno...