Paramedic Practitioner, Scunthorpe
Scunthorpe, Lincolnshire, England
- £ 38000.0 - 42000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Oct 2020
- 11 Nov 2020
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Paramedic Practitioner to join a wonderful surgery as part of the wider Primary Care Network! You will be seeing patients face-to-face in the surgery, as well as doing home visits and care home rounds! You will have the chance to progress and develop within your career as you help to make a difference for the local community!
£38,000 - £42,000 + NHS Pension + 6 weeks annual leave + BH
- Forward-thinking, training practice
- Excellent management setup
- Passionate, multi-disciplinary team
- Seeking a Paramedic Practitioner who wants to make a difference!
- Generous salary package
- Support within your role as you progress as a Paramedic Practitioner
- Avoid boredom with having a diverse role!
- Work with a dedicated team that put patients first
- Full-time or part-time Paramedic Practitioner
- Some work in surgery, such as telephone consultations and face-to-face appointments
- Some work out of surgery, such as home visits and care home rounds
- Genuinely benefit the patient population as a Paramedic Practitioner!
For further details on this Nurse role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist Nurse consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.
Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so. If you would like to talk, please give us a call on Apply. We look forward to speaking with you!