Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 44000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 14 Oct 2020
- 14 Nov 2020
Salary and benefits: Up to £44,000 + Generous Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + 25 days holiday + bank holidays + Free Parking + More!
The Radiology Managers that we represent tell us that the challenge of recruiting and deploying teams that significantly vary in skill mix can consume and detract their focus on planning strategic goals. We are working with a hospital that solves this problem, their imaging teams have access to specialist clinical training and manage a diverse case mix – their highly complex acute procedures drive a need for their people to be multi-disciplined.
Maybe you want the opportunity to work with a hospital that offers state-of-the-art equipment and modern facilities. Perhaps, you want to work with a leadership team that embrace positive change and hold high value on the contribution of this exceptional department.
4 great things about this hospital:
• A prestigious private hospital with a ‘Good’ CQC rating, practicing some of the most advanced treatments supported by the latest generation imaging and diagnostic technology.
• This specialist healthcare provider has 2 operating theatres, 34 beds and diagnostic imaging department including Interventional Radiology, CT and MRI.
• This hospital has recently received significant capital investment and has opened a brand-new, state-of-the-art specialist day-case facility that offers an additional operating theatre and recovery area, 6 day-patient pods plus much more!
• Be personally mentored by the best in industry - gain access to great training for you and your team. Benefit from recent department upgrades with state-of-the-art facilities.
One of their Radiographers stated; “Working with this hospital has allowed me to realise my potential – the best thing about my job is being part of a supported and dedicated team!”.
What you will do as a Radiology Manager:
• Contribute to the strategic, operational and business development of the Imaging Department. Identify new service opportunities and make sound business decisions on existing and new equipment.
• Deliver a high quality, responsive patient focussed service. You must be HCPC registered Radiographer with proven experience leading teams and demonstrable change management experience.
• Ensure that the skill mix is considered, risk assessments are undertaken, protocols are developed, and professional development programmes are in place.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
This job was posted to Radiography in Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Senior Nurse / RGN - Private Hospital - Imaging / Radiography £32,000 per an...