GP - Out of Hours
- € 125000.0 - 130000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
Are you a GP looking for night hours? …Out of Hours could just be the answer.
You will be part of a team of Doctors running a service addressing to patients requiring urgent Primary Medical Care from 6pm – 8am Monday to Friday and 24 hours over weekends and public holidays.
You will be seeing a mix of both adult and paediatrics patients.
· Provide clear and concise telephone advice to patients
· Conduct in-person consultations in one of the 12 clinics
· Perform house visits and conduct patient consultations
· Refer onwards to acute services e.g. local hospital A&E
· Complete full medical notes for handoff to patient’s own GP following consultation – transmitted electronically post visit
Some key requirements:
· Active IMC, hold or be eligible for Specialist Registration in General practice
· At least 2 years’ experience in Primacy Care or Family Medicine
· Proven Paediatric experience is essential
· Suturing and catheterisation experience is desirable
· Eligibility to work in the Republic of Ireland – Visa/Work Permit assistance available to successful applicants
· Fully fluent in English – IELTS certification required
If you are driven by your clinical experience combined with intuition to make immediate decisions then this could be for you.
Sound like the perfect role for you, apply today to get the process moving forward!