Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 60000.0 - 140000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 13 Oct 2020
- 13 Nov 2020
Clinical Lead - Substance Misuse Service - Wakefield - Full Time - Permanent
An integrated substance misuse service in Wakefield is seeking a full time, clinical lead to join their team.
The service are open to applications from; Pharmacist Independent Prescribers, Non-Medical Prescribers,GPs, Specialty Doctors and Psychiatrists who are seeking their next step in their career as a Clinical Lead.
You will have experience with substance misuse, and be an excellent communicator with the ability to develop support packages that are creatove and flexible, and tailored to the needs of each individual your team support.
This is a real opportunity to help shape service delivery and contribute to delivering clinically excellent services.
You will be leading the service by taking the lead on all aspects of clinical governance and quality assurance. This will include clinical audit, patient safety, and clinical effectiveness.
You will also take a lead on service development, and provide supervision, appraisal and training to clinical colleagues.
You will need to possess the relevant qualifications and registrations in line with your profession, for example GMC registration.
In return, you can expect:
- 33 days paid holiday each year, increasing to 35 plus the option to purchase additional holiday.
- Cycle to work schemes.
- Season ticket loans.
- Competitive pension and life assurance schemes.
- EAP and access to online health and wellbeing support.
- Flexible working patterns to support a work-life balance.
- Access to a wide range of discounts including grocery and high street shopping, gym memberships and cinema tickets.
This job was posted to Psychiatry, Doctor, Pharmacist in Wakefield, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30.0 - 34.0 Per hourFull timeContractLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Hunter Mental Health is currently supporting a fantastic CAMHS service within one of the most exciting NHS Trusts who are based in ...