Physiotherapist Functional Assessor - Norwich
Norwich, Norfolk, England
- £ 38760.0 - 38760.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 12 Oct 2020
- 10 Apr 2021
Functional Assessor - Physiotherapist - Norwich
Starting Salary: £38,760 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime Opportunities
Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 5pm
*Due to the Covid-19 crisis, our client is offering later start dates. They are currently interviewing but will keep all offers live for 6 months if you would like to continue supporting the NHS right now.*
Are you a Physiotherapist looking for the following?
* A genuine work life balance, with no bank holidays, evenings or weekends required?
* A fresh challenge with responsibilities that keep your skills up to date and guarantees support in working towards revalidation?
* To work for a forward-thinking organisation that encourages ongoing training and development?
MSI is proud to be seeking Nurses and Physiotherapists for a fresh opportunity within a leading global provider of government health programmes.
What is a Functional Assessor:
* Based within a multi-disciplinary team at your local assessment centre you will be responsible for completing professional functional health assessments by meeting with individuals and reviewing a wide range of complex medical conditions
* You will focus on how an individual's ability to perform day to day activities is affected by their condition and produce a high quality, detailed, impartial report for DWP
* To ensure you are fully prepared for your new role, you will embark on a comprehensive induction and training programme
* Support is on-going and will allow you to become a proficient and qualified Functional Assessor
Your Excellent Benefits Package:
* Excellent work-life balance - Monday to Friday with no nights, weekends or bank holidays required.
* Fantastic prospects for promotion and professional growth
* HCPC fee reimbursement and revalidation support
* 25 days of annual leave + option to buy additional days or sell back
* A working environment that nurtures a commitment to public service and supporting people, guaranteeing you really get to know each customer and make a difference to their life
This is an excellent opportunity for Physiotherapists with a minimum of 2 years' post-registration broad-based experience, to further progress their careers and join a market leading, forward thinking organisation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 25.0 - 30.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryTadworth, Surrey, England
Athona's Health division are currently recruiting for a Band 6 Paediatric Physiotherapist in SurreyThis a really interesting positi...