Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 10 Oct 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
Spire Healthcare is looking to recruit a Respiratory Inpatient Physiotherapist, covering our ITU, general surgery (which includes a wide spectrum of conditions such as neurological, cosmetic, oncology and gynaecology), medical and cardiac wards. These procedures are predominantly elective, with occasional acute admissions.
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the inpatient department.
- Whilst predominantly based with our medical and surgical patients, you will be expected to support the other team members who cover orthopaedics as part of our team approach to caring for our inpatients.
- Expected to work flexibly over 7 days, participating in our weekend rota and on call rota
Who we're looking for
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- Min of 3 years Post graduate experience
- Experience in an acute setting, with experience in treating respiratory and surgical patients
- Experience in orthopaedics and/or elderly rehabilitation (desirable)
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Penny lawless on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Southampton, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 40000.0 - 57000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Regional Clinical Lead - SEMH Schools/Fostering - North West Manchester Salary: £40,000 - £57,000 DOE &n...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
IMPORTANT Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you If you delete the job from any of your acc...