Greater Manchester, England
- £ 35000.0 - 35000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Are you an experienced caregiver working as a Registered Nurse?
We are looking for Registered Nurses who have a minimum of 18 months post qualified experience and are looking for a new role. If you are looking for a better work/life balance and sociable working hours, this role for Back Office Disability Assessor is definitely for you!
- Standard hours 9 am - 5 pm Monday - Friday.
- Potential part-time hours are available once the full-time 20-week training has been completed
- FT Salary - £35,000 rising to £37,000.
For this non-patient-facing role as a Back Office Disability Assessor, you will need to utilise your clinical expertise and knowledge by interpreting medical information from a client's claim, to help support the decision making process. These are applicants for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) benefit.
You will be helping people with their PIP cases, by understanding the extent to which an individual's health conditions may impact their daily lives and formulating a concise and detailed report, which will be sent to the DWP for a decision to be made on their benefit claim. These claimants are likely to have long-term physical and/or mental health disabilities.
This role for Back-Office Disability Assessor is ideal for those who are passionate about delivering high-quality care, yet are ready for a brand new challenge in a more non-clinical setting.
- Registered nurse
- 2 years post reg clinical experience (or 18 months broad-based) minimum
- Full registration with NMC.
- Full extensive, fully-paid training is provided for approximately 20 weeks
- Working in an office environment with other healthcare professionals, utilising your skills in a brand new environment/way
- Being able to look at more of a holistic overview of an individual who has long-term disabilities - a fantastic learning experience
- Dealing with other MDTs to gather further medical evidence
- Huge career progression opportunities with bundles of additional earning potential Support! earning potential!
If you are interested in this Registered Nurse - Disability Assessor position, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TFS Healthcare is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist, Paramedic, Physiotherapy in Greater Manchester, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 18.0 - 28.0 Per hourFull timeContractManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Salary: Negotiable dependant on experience Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Occupational Therapist to carry out a Me...
Full timeBankWythenshawe, Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Please ensure you check the email account (including junk/spam boxes) from which you apply regularly as we will use this to contact...