Support Services Manager
Southgate, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion), Wales
- £ 45000.0 - 45000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
riory Healthcare is the UK's leading provider of private mental health care. We have an outstanding reputation both for the service we deliver and for the investment we make in our people and in our environment. The Priory Hospital North London is renowned for its clinical excellence in the field of Acute Mental Health, Addiction and Adolescent Services. The Hospital is located in a secluded part of Southgate, North London, and set in several acres of private grounds. Easy access via several bus routes, M25 and A406 or Southgate Station on the Piccadilly Line.
Priory North London is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young Adults. All applicants must be willing to undergo safeguarding screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service. We are an equal opportunities employer. Further information can be obtained from Apply. Apply.
Priory North London are recruiting a Support Services Manager reporting to the Hospital Director. As part of the Senior Management Team of the Hospital you will have full accountabilityfor the operation of support services for the unit including the catering, housekeeping, maintenance, administration and reception functions.
-To manage and develop Support Services, ensuring that the highest quality services are provided within budget.
- Manages the maintenance of all the hospital's assets, including the building, within the Capital Expenditure Budget.
- Alongside Hospital Director and Regional Finance Manager, identifies budgetary needs (both operational and capital) and puts together proposals to be sent to MD.
- Ensures that functional spends are correctly managed within agreed budgets, as well as identifying and flagging any potential overspends on a weekly basis.
-Project manages local capital expenditure, if required, meeting with contractors and ensuring best value.
- Lead on site for any building improvements or projects including new builds.
- Manage the activities of any contractors on site to ensure all jobs are completed in a timely manner and within budget.
-Communicates and implements Priory policies and procedures, ensuring that all regulatory, health & safety and operational standards are adhered to.
- Maintain health and safety documentation as delegated within their role, requesting assistance from external contractors as appropriate, together with carrying out local safety checks in line with Priory Group Health and Safety policies
-Co-ordinates Health & Safety for the hospital reporting directly to the Hospital Director and feeds back to SMT, Clinical Governance and Health & Safety meetings.
Annual leave entitlement of 25 days (plus 8 bank/public holidays), with additional leave for long service and a contributory pension.
To apply on line please visit our website jobs. Apply.
For an informal chat please contact Marc Sycamore - Hospital Director on Apply.
All appointments at Priory North London are Subject to an enhanced DBS check, costs are met by the Priory
As one of the UK's leading providers of behavioural care and specialist support services to adults and young people, Priory Group promise a challenging and fulfilling career with the support of a world class organisation willing to invest in your development.
Across our network of hospitals, residential care homes, education facilities and supported living services, we are making a real and lasting difference to the lives of the people we support.
All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer. Priory Group will cover the cost of a DBS check.