Band 7 CT Radiographer
Maidstone, Kent, England
- £ 30.0 - 32.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 9 Oct 2020
- 6 Nov 2020
Band 7 CT Radiographer - Maidstone and Tunbridge Well - £30 - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel have a vacancy for a CT Radiographer in Maidstone. As a CT Radiographer you will be required to provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging. Previous experience with CT practices is desired.
Benefits as a Band 7 CT Radiographer:
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- Dedicated payroll consultant to ensure prompt payment
Duties & Responsibilities as a Band 7 CT Radiographer:
- Provide a great experience for patients attending CT scanning, supporting them through the process from referral to results
- Run quality assurance checks on equipment and action as appropriate
- Support patient bookings and make sure Patient Information Systems are maintained with accurate and up to date information
- You must have a relevant qualification in Diagnostic Radiography.
- You must have recently worked as a qualified Radiographer.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
- You must be registered with the HCPC.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email Apply
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
This job was posted to Radiotherapy in Maidstone, Kent, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
If you are successful you will be invited for an interview via email. Please ensure you regularly check your emails following your ...
Full timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
**Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received** Important Information about w...
£ 0.0 - 30.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryCambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Athona's Health division are currently recruiting for a Band 5/6 Mental Health Occupational Therapist in Cambridge.The post holder ...