Senior MRI and CT Radiographer
Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 31690.0 - 37890.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 8 Oct 2020
- 8 Nov 2020
£31,360 - £37,890 p/a | 37.5 Hrs – 3 Long Days | Great Benefits | L&D Prospects
A vacancy has arisen for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with a background in MRI and CT scanning to work in a senior role in the imaging department of a leading West Yorkshire hospital.
Details of this Senior Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
• A contract for 37.5 hours per week, working 3 long days per week (7.30am – 9.30pm) over a flexible rota which runs Mon - Sat
• A very competitive annual salary in the region of £31,360 to £37,890 depending on experience
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
As Senior Radiographer, you will work within the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service to a diverse patient mix along with supporting and mentoring junior colleagues and contributing to service development.
Applicants for this Senior Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
• HCPC registered Diagnostic Radiographer
• Extensive post-registration experience across a varied case mix in MRI and CT scanning, ideally with knowledge/experience of using Siemens MR Platform and CT Canon
• Strong leadership and management skills and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on Applyfor more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Radiography in Bradford, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Nuclear Medicine Technologist role that's right for you here, our jobsite is updated daily with a variety o...