Physiotherapist Functional Assessor
Leicester, Leicestershire, England
- £ 38760.0 - 38760.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 3 Nov 2020
Are you looking for a new career change? Do you want flexible working hours and a job that still goes towards your CPD?
Become an accredited Physiotherapist Functional Assessor with CHDA!
An exciting opportunity has opened for a Physiotherapist Functional Assessor to work with The Health Assessment Advisory Service conducting assessments for the Department for Work and Pensions. If you are looking for a new challenge, a great opportunity to have a good work-life balance, this is the job for you.
We are looking for Physiotherapists with good clinical knowledge, who love working with patients on a one-to-one basis to understand how their lives are affected by their health.
The role is Monday to Friday, 9 am - 5 pm. Not only will you have the benefit of fixed working hours as a Physiotherapist Functional Assessor, you will also be working for a company that has a real interest in their employees' career development.
You'll have access to excellent training opportunities and the company will provide you with on-going CPD & appraisals to ensure revalidation all while covering the cost of your fees every year.
The ideal candidate:
- HCPC registered
- 2 years' experience
- Broad-based medical knowledge and skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Good with time management
- Enthusiastic about career development.
- Receive financial support for you and your family if you are diagnosed with an insurer specified critical illness. Between £10,000 and £250,000 (or up to 5x your salary) for yourself or up to £ Apply for your partner
- Receive rapid access to certain types of medical care and private treatment for you and your family
- Reduce the impact of childcare costs with tax-efficient Childcare Vouchers
- Ongoing support and training opportunities.
For more information, please watch the following video (please cut and paste this into your browser if the link is not clickable).
If you are interested in this Physiotherapist Functional Assessor role, please apply now.
We look forward to hearing from you!
TFS Healthcare is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients' organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.