London, Greater London, England
- £ 11.75 - 18.0 Per hour
- Part time
- Bank, Temporary
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 3 Nov 2020
Are you a Primary Care Healthcare Assistant in North London looking for flexible work opportunities? Chase Medical Has Great locum opportunities locally!
Healthcare Assistants working with Chase Medical earn £11.75 to £18 per hour, including holiday pay. There is no minimum number of shifts you are required to work, meaning you can structure your locum work as you please.
For this role, it is essential for applicants to be an experienced Primary Care Health Care Assistant, and be confident carrying out the following skills:
- Blood pressure taking
- NHS & new patient checks
- Health and weight checks
- Working to PSDs
Applicants without specific experience within Primary Care cannot be considered for this role.
We have locum shifts available across several Primary Care settings including General Practice, Walk-in Centres and Out of Hours clinics, meaning we can offer our clinicians work on weekdays, weekends and in the evenings too. Many of these shifts are able to be booked months in advanced, allowing you to plan your work rota!
When arriving for your shift, you will be given a centre induction, and your clinics will be set up ready for you, with equipment needed provided for you. Any shifts you work will be suited to your specific skillset, meaning that you're able to hit the ground running.
- Chase Medical is the leading specialist Primary Care recruitment agency, helping find Healthcare Assistants, Practice Nurses and Nurse Practitioners locum opportunities.
- We work with nearly 40 percent of Primary Care settings in the UK, with many choosing to work exclusively with us for their staffing needs.
- We are proud members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and provide a friendly and responsive service to both clinicians and centres.
- Once you've registered with Chase Medical, you'll have a dedicated recruitment working to find you locum work that suits you.
Working across a number of Primary Care settings is a great way to benefit your long-term career, as it offers wonderful continued professional development opportunities, allows you to nurture your skillset and can be a great way to help build your professional network.
Our registration chats are quick and easy, usually taking just 20 minutes. During the registration chat, we'll talk through your skills and experiences as a healthcare assistant, and what you're looking for in terms of work. Joining Chase Medical is quick, easy and free- Once registered, you'll be set up on our Chase Medical App - where you can browse and pick up local shifts.
Are you looking for a new Permanent role instead? Whether its a full time or part time role, call Applyto chat to one of our recruitment experts about what you're looking for, and we'll get to work finding you a new job you'll love!
If you know someone who may be interested in any of our Primary Care or locum opportunities within Primary care, let us know- you can earn up to £500 for successfully recommending a friend.