Methley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 6 Oct 2020
- 4 Nov 2020
- Providing an efficient and timely secretarial service to assigned consultants and any other associated teams.
- Liaising with patients on a daily basis, handling queries and arranging admissions as and when required, in a professional and courteous manner
- Liaising with insurance companies as appropriate
- Production of medical letters, operation/clinic notes and discharge summaries.
- Arranging completion of claim forms, if required, with relevant consultant, ensuring all financial paperwork is kept up to date
- Developing good working relationships with consultants, administration teams, nursing staff and any other departments
- Manage outpatient bookings, where required, ensuring the appointments process runs smoothly
- Undertake all work in accordance with company hospital policies and procedures. Ensuring familiarity with the Health and Safety at Work Act, including manual handling and fire procedures
- To maintain confidentiality of all information acquitted with regard to patients, consultants and staff and not on any account disclose information about the affairs of the hospital, its subsidiaries or associates
- To present a professional, smart image at all times, ensuring adherence to hospital uniform policy
- Undertake any other tasks that reasonably fall within the general nature and level of responsibility for this post
This job was posted to Health care administration in Methley, Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 18000.0 - 19000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentMelton Mowbray, Leicestershire, England
Burton Park provides specialist neurobehavioural rehabilitation for people with an acquired brain injury, including traumatic brain...