Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Care
Greater London, England
- £ 25.0 - 25.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 5 Oct 2020
- 2 Nov 2020
Band 6 Occupational Therapist - Intermediate Care - Lambeth - £25 per hour
Contract: Long term
Working pattern - 08.00 - 16.00 / 13.30 - 21.30 On-call /weekend
Our client in Lambeth are looking for an experienced band 6 occupational therapist for their Intermediate Care Team. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a friendly team on a long-term contract.
The successful OT will have gained valuable experience in working with older people within an acute/ community setting.
Benefits of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Rewarding role
- Welcoming and supportive team
- Long-term contract
- Manageable workload
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist you refer who we successfully place
- Your own dedicated personal recruitment advisor with extensive sector knowledge
Duties as an Occupational Therapist:
- Provide professional occupational therapy services
- Undertake and review assessments of users in consultation with other health professionals
- To provide aids and rehabilitation for people with disabilities
- On occasions design tailor made equipment and adaptations to users' homes and provide advice on design and planning of buildings and facilities
Essential requirements of this Occupational Therapist role:
- Qualified Occupational Therapist with extensive post qualified experience
- HCPC registration and the legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email Apply
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentOrpington, Greater London, England
IMPORTANT Check your email account regularly as this is how we will communicate with you If you delete the job from any of your acc...
Full timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
We strive to live by our WeCare values and are committed to promoting inclusion, where every staff member has a sense of belonging....
£ 35000.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Senior Occupational Therapist – community – autism North/East London Salary £35k – £40k + benefits Overview Compass A...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
If you haven't seen the Occupational Therapist role that's right for you here, our Job Board is updated daily with a variety of new...