Band 8b - Pharmacist - Head of Medicines Management
- £ 38.0 - 40.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 30 Oct 2020
Band 8b Pharmacist - Head of Medicines Management - Norfolk
Athona's Health division are working with a client who are based in Norfolk who are looking for a locum Band 8b Head of Medicines Management to join them Full Time for a 3 to 4 month contract.
Requirements of the role include:
- Locum Experience Essential
- Must be an experienced in Senior Medicines Management
- Must have NHS/Hospital Experience
- MPharm Degree
- GPHC Registration
- Demonstrate leadership for medicines use, including setting strategy, and inspiring others.
- Substantial post registration experience in hospital pharmacy or commissioning
- Experience in providing clinical pharmacy, drug information, or prescribing advice.
- Experience of medicines management activities including prescribing audits and analysis.
- Experience of quality improvement processes, clinical governance and risk management
- Evidence of collaborating with other healthcare professionals and across organisations
- Experience of budget management
- Successful management of a team / projects
- Demonstrable experience of coordinating
- and leading on clinical audit and clinical research
- Full Time
- ASAP start
- 5 Days per week
- 3-4 Month Contract
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact the health team on 01277 245 848 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athona's Health division is a market-leader in the recruitment of Allied Health Professionals. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK - giving you priority access to the best jobs around.
Did you know we also have a dedicated locum team who can offer you the best in temporary roles? Get in touch today to find out more.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 48000.0 - 50000.0 Per yearPart timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
A small, cheerful General Practice, located in a busy Leeds suburb is looking to recruit a Permanent Clinical Pharmacist for 2-3 da...