Bank Hand Physiotherapist
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 2 Oct 2020
- 31 Oct 2020
Responsible for physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis and treatment of hand patients. These patients may have complex and/or chronic presentations.
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the outpatient department
- Discuss, agree and explain responsibilities for the physiotherapy assessment of patients, including their needs and any associated risks
- Using clinical reasoning skills develop treatment plans that are appropriate to the patient taking into consideration their physiotherapy care, risks and wellbeing.
Who we're looking for
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- At least 3 years' post graduate clinical MSK experience
- Experience of assessing, diagnosing and treating a range of patients/cases
Contract Type: Bank
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
Closing Date: 16th October 2020. If we have received sufficient applications, this date may be brought forward so please submit your application as soon as possible.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Physiotherapy in Southend-on-Sea, Essex, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Please ensure you check the email account (including junk/spam boxes) from which you apply regularly as we will use this to contact...