Epsom, Surrey, England
- £ 32000.0 - 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 1 Oct 2020
- 1 Nov 2020
£32,000 - £36,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Anaesthetics/Scrub/Recovery Available | Great Benefits & L+D
A HCPC Registered Operating Department Practitioner is required to join the busy theatres team of a leading Surrey hospital.
You will be joining a strong operating department team which offers a range of elective surgical procedures including orthopaedics, cosmetics, plastics, ENT and much more, and will gain experience working with leading surgeons in a state-of-the-art setting.
Details of this Theatre Practitioner/ODP position are as follows:
• A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts on days, evenings and weekends
• Depending on experience, an annual salary in the region of £32,000 to £36,000
• A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and free uniforms
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• A great benefits package which supports employee wellbeing, offers financial benefits and retail discounts
• A pension plan, sick pay, life assurance and private healthcare
You will have the opportunity to work across all 3 theatre disciplines and build your skills and knowledge, and the hospital offers opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Applicants for this Theatre Practitioner/ODP vacancy should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Theatre Practitioner/ODP with current HCPC registration
• Current experience working in theatres, ideally with experience in more than 1 specialism
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have completed post-registration studies/qualifications relevant to theatres such as an anaesthetics course, Surgical First Assist or Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.