Endoscopy Practitioner (RGN/ODP)
Leeds, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 33000.0 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 29 Sep 2020
- 29 Oct 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £33,000 + Pension + 35 Days Holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays) + Free Parking + Regular Social Events + Great Training & Development Program + Full & Part-Time Opportunities Available!
The Endoscopy Practitioners that we represent often find it frustrating when they are not provided with a training program and a clear plan for progression. We work with a client who has solved this for their Endoscopy team – they invest significantly in training, offer internal and external courses and provide a structured plan to help progress your career.
Perhaps you want to work for an independent healthcare provider who continuously invests into their facilities and works hard to provide excellent patient care. Maybe, you want the opportunity to work with a team that celebrates success and holds social events throughout the year.
3 great things about this healthcare provider:
• A premium private healthcare provider, attracting high quality healthcare professionals.
• With a reputation for having modern and well-designed facilities they invest in the latest technology to ensure excellent standards of care.
• They pride themselves on their high-quality employees, their excellent relationships with patients and their vision for the future.
The Hiring Manager stated: “This is a family orientated company that looks after its employees and wants success for both the business and their people.”
What you will do as an Endoscopy Practitioner (RGN/ODP):
• Run endoscopy services day to day working within theatre, recovery, pre-admission, and decontamination.
• Participate and assist with endoscopic procedures, ensuring patient safety and comfort during procedures.
• You will support a culture of continuous quality improvement, evaluating standards of care and leading in the implementation of changes and nursing development.
• You must be NMC or HCPC registered.
Why other Endoscopy Practitioners (RGN/ODP) work with this healthcare provider:
• This modern healthcare provider continuously develops and enhances their services aiming to improve accessibility.
• You will be joining a progressive, tight-knit team that work together to produce excellent patient care.
• Enjoy ongoing training and development, access to an array of courses and qualifications, rewarding benefits and a work environment that is friendly, hardworking and holds value on its people.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
If you apply for this vacancy and have not received a communication from this Trust within three weeks of the closing date, please ...
Full timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Perioperative Practitioner | Theatres | Band 5 / 6 dependent on experience | Parkway | Full Time Spire Parkway have an exciting opp...