Reading, Berkshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Sep 2020
- 26 Oct 2020
- Assisting the [Insert] team in the provision of exemplary patient care
- Contributing to the support and monitoring of patients
- Identifying and reporting any significant changes that might affect the patient's health and well-being to the appropriate person
- Assisting with the movement of patients in line with hospital policies
Who we're looking for
- Previous experience of working as an HCA (or equivalent) in a clinical environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are essential
- NVQ Level 3 is desirable but not essential
- Experience in the following: ECGs, taking blood/blood pressures and patient observations
- Expierience with Ophthamology desired but not essential training will be given
Working Hours: as required
Contract Type: Bank
We offer competitive rates to our bank colleagues who work on a flexible basis, often to cover busy periods, sickness or annual leave.
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact [Insert Name] on [Insert Email] or [Insert Telephone Number].
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Healthcare assistant in Reading, Berkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 8.75 - 15.0 Per hourFull timeTemporaryWalton-on-Thames, Surrey, England
Athona Recruitment is currently recruiting a Band 2 Health-Care Assistant to work within our private Nursing homes and Care Homes i...