Bank Perioperative Practitioner
Warrington, Cheshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 25 Sep 2020
- 24 Oct 2020
- Supporting in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assist in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs in an extremely busy department
- Prepping the recovery bays and of course, looking after patients after their surgery
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements
Who we're looking for
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years recovery experience
- You will be an enthusiastic, dedicated team player and also used to working with minimum supervision
- ALS and Airway Maintenance certifications would be desirable, though not essential - Training opportunities are available
Working Hours: Bank (As and when required)
Contract Type: Permenant
We are extremely proud of our heritage in private healthcare and of our values as an organisation:
- Driving clinical excellence
- Doing the right thing
- Caring is our passion
- Keeping it simple
- Delivering on our promises
- Succeeding and celebrating together
Our people are our difference; it's their dedication, warmth and pursuit of excellence that sets Spire Healthcare apart.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Doug Taylor on Apply or Apply.
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 34000.0 - 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentManchester, Greater Manchester, England
Senior Theatre Practitioner - Private Hospital - RGN / ODP Specialist Priva...