Specialty Doctor Adult Acute Psychiatrist
- £ 40037.0 - 74661.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 21 Sep 2020
- 20 Mar 2021
Athona is currently recruiting for a full time Adult Acute Specialty doctor on a substantive basis. This position will be working within a NHS hospital in the East Midlands on a 20 bedded female ward. The proposed start date will be as soon as possible but 3 months' notice will also be feasible.
Benefits of joining this hospital;
- There is no on call commitment
- The salary on offer is iin line with the NHS pay scale
- You will receive support from a consultant psychiatrist
- There's an opportunity to go through the CESR programme
- Relocation costs can be reimbursed up to £8,000
- Tier 2 visa sponsorship available
To be eligible for this role we are looking for someone with;
- A GMC license to practice in the UK or to be at the final ID check stage
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in psychiatry
- At least 6 months recent employment on an adult ward
- Section 12 approval is ideal
For more information or to apply to this position, please contact Gemma Pullin on 01277 246 896 or email email@example.com.
Athona's Psychiatry division is a market-leader in the recruitment of mental health doctors. As a preferred supplier to the NHS and private sector, we hold many exclusive contracts across the UK -giving you priority access to the best psychiatry jobs around.
Athona offer £500 per permanent psychiatrist you refer to us. www.athona.com
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 145000.0 - 160000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLickey, Birmingham, Worcestershire, England
Ready for the recognition and rewards you deserve? We don't just talk about putting employees first. We know that Priory wouldn't e...
Full timeBankBristol, City of Bristol, England
Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust(AWP) provides inpatient and community-based mental health care for people li...