Deputy Imaging Manager
Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 44000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 16 Sep 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £41,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Free Parking + Much More!
The Deputy Imaging Managers that we represent attribute job dissatisfaction to a lack of freedom to make decisions and expand services and share with us that autonomy is what truly engages them to perform and achieve great results. If this paragraph resonates with you then keep reading!
Perhaps you want to work with a hospital that offers a fantastic working environment with access to the latest, state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment. Maybe you want to work with a Senior Management Team who will empower you to make things happen, working with a team who regularly go above and beyond to ensure that their patients have a 5* experience.
3 great things about this hospital:
• A CQC rated ‘Good’ Hospital with 120+ beds, 5 theatres, level 3 intensive care unit, emergency centre and brand-new endoscopy suite alongside high levels of patient satisfactions!
• Join a close-knit team – it has a great working environment; achievements are recognised with regular staff awards and team social events.
• Enjoy exceptional facilities - this hospital has received significant capital investment and has further investment planned.
The Imaging Manager stated; “It’s an incredibly exciting time to be joining the business – you will be working with a passionate management team who are keen to improve and develop our services!”
What you will do as Deputy Imaging Manager:
• You will be responsible and accountable for the development and delivery of a high quality, cost effective imaging service to patients and consultant users.
• You will support the service with General Radiology, Theatre Imaging, Fluoroscopy, MRI and CT, ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to.
• You will be accountable for patient safety, staff management, service improvement and delivery of cost improvement programmes.
• You must have BSC in Radiology or equivalent, HCPC registration and previous experience in General Radiology, Theatre Imaging, Fluoroscopy CT and/or MRI.
Why other Leaders work at this hospital:
• As the Deputy Imaging Manager, you will enjoy high levels of autonomy and be empowered to drive the imaging service.
• You will be part of a team that is friendly, hard-working and that wants to progress – the imaging team at this hospital are dedicated to delivering exceptional patient well-being and bespoke personalised care.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.