Harrow, Greater London, England
- £ 36000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 16 Oct 2020
Salary and Benefits: Up to £36,000 + 33 days holiday + Pension + Private Healthcare + Life Assurance + Training and Development + Free Parking + Much More!
The Radiographers that we speak to tell us that one of the most difficult aspects of their jobs is finding the time and opportunity to learn new skills and develop. We represent a hospital who is dedicated to training their employees and understands the importance of continuous development.
Perhaps you want to work for a private healthcare provider who is committed to improving patient care and the services they offer. Maybe you want to work with a Radiology team that are friendly and effective.
3 great things about this hospital:
• A CQC rated ‘Good’ Hospital with 120+ beds, 5 theatres, level 3 intensive care unit, emergency centre and brand-new endoscopy suite alongside high levels of patient satisfactions!
• Join a close-knit team – it has a great working environment; achievements are recognised with regular staff awards and team social events.
• Enjoy exceptional facilities - this hospital has received significant capital investment and has further investment planned.
The Imaging Manager stated; “It’s a fantastic time to be joining the business, we are a close-knit and friendly team, and we’ve recently received significant investment to improve the imaging department”.
What you will do as a Radiographer:
• You will provide an effective and efficient service whilst ensuring optimum patient care. The post requires good communication skills and a desire to achieve the best outcome.
• As an integral part of the team you will play an essential role in the day-to-day running of the department, making decisions relating to patient care and assisting senior radiographers and consultants.
• You must have BSC in Radiology or equivalent, HCPC registration and previous experience in General Radiology, Theatre Imaging and Fluoroscopy.
Click to Apply! Alternatively, to find out more please contact Charlotte White at Stroud Resourcing quoting the below reference.