Band 6-7 Acute Wards Occupational Therapist
Epsom, Surrey, England
- £ 23.0 - 33.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for a Band 6 or 7 Occupational Therapist to carry out a general Acute Wards role. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is 6-12 months.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous Acute experience. This position will be located in Surrey.
Details of the Acute Wards Band 6 / 7 role are:
* Band 6 / 7
* Start ASAP
* Long Term
* Physical OT Experience
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on Applyto find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration.
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
Acute Wards Occupational Therapist Surrey
This is a role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for work in Surrey and would be advantageous if they had experience in Acute Medical OT work.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Epsom, Surrey, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 40000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Senior Occupational Therapist – community – autism North/East London Salary £35k – £40k + benefits Overview Compass A...