Coventry, West Midlands, England
- £ 40000.0 - 60000.0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Salary: Up to £60,000 per annum (Depending on experience)
The Resident Medical Officer (RMO) plays a crucial role within our services providing on call cover.
Your role responsibilities:
* Patient admissions
* Patient assessments
* Taking Psychiatric History and Mental State examination
* Risk assessments
* Mental Health Assessments
* Physical examinations
* Patient reviews
We Are Looking For People Who Have:
* Full GMC registration.
* Psychiatry experience
* 2 years post Medial Qualification experience
* Ability to interview, assess patients and write clear comprehensive medical notes.
* Proven record of Continued Professional Development
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to write prescription cards appropriately and legibly
* Ability to work within a Multi-disciplinary Teams
In Return, We Will Offer You:
* Salary up to £60,000, depending upon your experience.
* Generous annual leave - 25 days + bank holidays
* Regular support and supervision from consultant psychiatrists and multidisciplinary teams.
* The opportunity to undertake further learning and development opportunities.
Please note: successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the Disclosure and Barring Service (formerly known as CRB) to check for any previous criminal convictions.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full time...Contract...Birmingham, West Midlands, England
We have a number of shifts available across the women and children's desk in all regions of the UK. If you are General Paediatricia...
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
Applications are welcomed from applicants with a disability. We can make reasonable adjustments and offer support and advice in a v...