Private CAMHS Occupational Therapist
Sidcup, Greater London, England
- £ 25.0 - 35.0 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager, Qualified (non-manager)
- 16 Sep 2020
- 14 Oct 2020
Here at Hunter AHP we have an opportunity for an experienced Therapist to carry out a Child & Adolescent Mental Health role. My client is looking for someone to start ASAP and this contract is ongoing.
This role is for a full time Occupational Therapist with previous CAMHS experience. This position will be located in South London.
Details of the Private CAMHS role are:
* Outside IR35
* Start ASAP
* CAMHS / Young Adults Mental Health Experience
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Charlie Brooks at Hunter AHP today on Applyto find out more about this role.
Not available for this position? Recommend a friend or colleague! We operate a simple and transparent scheme - we pay you £250 for a successful placement (qualifying period applies).
Why work with Hunter AHP?
* Join the community: be part of a network of like-minded, conscientious locums with shared values for patients and clients.
* Represented by experienced AHP sector experts, we listen, understand your needs and represent you professionally.
* Quick & simple online registration.
* A long-term relationship based on trust and understanding.
* Access to the very best requirements nationwide.
* As part of the Hunter AHP network, you will be appropriately marketed, in a consultative manner, taking the burden of business development away from you.
* Weekly payments you can trust, Hunter AHP is part of the Hunter/Gatherer Group of Companies.
* Market knowledge, advice and knowledge sharing on market trends and opportunities.
* Customer service, it's a simple philosophy but one we are passionate about.
CAMHS Occupational Therapist South London
This is a role for a Band 6 Occupational Therapist looking for work in South London and would be advantageous if they had experience in CAMHS & Forensic OT work.
This job was posted to Occupational therapist in Sidcup, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 35000.0 - 38000.0 Per yearFull timePermanentTadworth, Surrey, England
Senior Occupational Therapist – Mental Health Rehab £35,000 - £38,000 + Benefits Tadworth Monday – Friday – Full Time About ...